About Benetti Fast 125 yacht model:
Benetti Fast 125 is a series of Superyacht 125ft/38.1m superyachts built in
in Viareggio and Livorno, Italy by Benetti.
9 Benetti Fast 125 yachts were delivered so far,
with the first of these series,
Falcon Two BF101
in 2015, followed by
2016 CONSTANCE JOY BF102,
2017 Inspiration BF103,
2017 LEJOS 3 BF104,
2018 MY WAY BF105,
2018 CHARADE BF106,
2019 Bamboo BF107,
2019 Bangadang BF108,
2020 JACOZAMI BF110.
of this model is taking shape in the shipyard now.
Fast 125 Exinity BF111
will be ready in 2021, and it is not available for sale.
Created to a design of Stefano Righini,
Fast 125 has a Fast Displacement -D2P - Displacement to Planing® hull GRP hull and Carbon fiber superstructure driven by 2 x MTU 16V 2000M94 engines to a maximum speed of 24 knots while comfortably cruising at 18.5 knots.
The fuel tank has a capacity of 25 000l/5495gal what allows a yacht to cover 1750 nautical miles without the need to refuel.
Benetti Fast 125 has a beam of 8.45m/28ft. The gross tonnage of this Superyacht Benetti is 347 gross tons. That shows exactly how much interior space this yacht has.
Benetti Fast 125 can accommodate up to 10 people
in 5 elegant staterooms
to be assisted by a total of 7 crew members
with 4 cabins for crew members.
Twelve reasons to buy a Benetti Fast 125:
Benetti Fast 125 known also as Benetti ‘Vivace’ 125 is for those who want to go fast. The name reflects the exact nature of this Benetti 125 ft/38 m superyacht: with 24 knots max speed she will outrun many out there on the water. Or, contrary to this, she can go for a long cruise without even a need for a refuel.
- Possessing Benetti 125 Fast is like having 2 boats instead of one. Thanks to the displacement to planning hull (D2P) which is the patented design of Pierluigi Ausonio Benetti 125 Fast can go with a displacement speed of 11 knots or if you need to go fast you can easily reach an impressive top speed of 24 knots;
- She easily goes 11 knots at 1200 rpm, burning just 50 litres of diesel per engine per hour which is good to navigate 2400 nautical miles non-stop. Push the throttles to 2400 rpm and the boat will zip across the water at 24 knots;
- The underwater bow section has a bulb, named here Wavepiercer, which reduces the drag. Equipped with Rolls-Royce Azipull pods driven by MTU diesel engines Benetti 125 Fast steers like a sport car. 125ft yacht turns on the spot, moves sideways, and can be held still over the ground with a ‘digital anchor’. Turn the helm for 1 degree and the boat will respond immediately;
- Two wing steering stations make close-quarters maneuvers and docking an easy task;
- There are ultimate spaces and comfort onboard Benetti Fast 125;
- The Benetti Fast 125 superstructure is made of carbon fiber which is lightweight and very strong at the same time:
- The spacious beach club in the stern area and the tender garage opening on the starboard side;
- The tender garage houses 2 jet skis and a tender;
- A Fast 125 has 2 hot tubs-one is located on the foredeck, the other is on the sundeck, to the aft of upper deck saloon.
- She has two fold-out balconies good for al-fresco ensuite breakfast or afternoon relaxation.
- Benetti 125 Fast is styled from the outside by Italian yacht designer Stefano Righini while the interior was drawn by British studio RWD.
- Ten units have been sold so far since Benetti Fast 125 was introduced in 2015 what makes the series a proven success. Now available for sale with Romeo United yachts this fantastic boat will be delivered in a short time.